ladybug, a story of loss. ladybug, a story of loss.

Awesome

I really liked this. Although it didn't make sense whatsoever it was something you can laugh at and at the same time think "wtf?"

The Sketch Collab 2009 The Sketch Collab 2009

Good Stuff

I really liked this. It was very entertaining :]

Recycled Mario Recycled Mario

I likey

I liked it but I have one thing to opinion - I think you should do a story line.

Missingno Don't Save Etc. Missingno Don't Save Etc.

Loved it!

That was hilarious, and had games from the good ol' days! Way to go Willi! Keep up the good work!

I loved it =)

Headache Man Ep.4 Headache Man Ep.4

Wicked!

Hey Willi, sorry it took me so long to review this, but as you have noticed I have not been around for some time... So I thought that your flash was fab mate. Too hilarious for words, it was very you. (Extremely random)

Loved it, and your snoop dogg and Dr.Dre were great ;)

Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing Headache Man Ep. 5

WilliWowza responds:

Thanks for that, I might make another one.

[Old]Mosquito & the Flash [Old]Mosquito & the Flash

Lol! So true!

That annoying advert always annoys the fuck out of me, and then you did a flash on it. God Willi I love you man! You're too hilarious! :) Keep up the good work.

WilliWowza responds:

TANTACLES!

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

LMFAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i gave a :
5 for graphics because well the graphics werent all that a
5 for style cos something similar has been done before
10 for sound because the song was hilarious as fuck!
7 for violence bcos those were some pretty big dicks goin in thos bums! :O the pain!!!!
10 for humour because that was just tooooo funny man

well done !

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

Lolz

lol wtf!!! dat was mad man!!! lol twisted but funny... or maybe i jus have a fucked up sense of humor but anywayz it made me laugh :P

Dress The Biatch Dress The Biatch

couldnt resist

i couldnt resist but give her balls n a dick n give her the sign saying "im a man" LOL funny signs actual real music! and good clothes oh yeah i gave IT muscles too! Lol!

Salad Fingers Gangsta Rap Salad Fingers Gangsta Rap

LMAO

u no im a big fan of salad fingers (for sum strange bizarre reason) lol and that was not as funny as soe of his videos but it was still kool... cant beat d chipmunks gangsta rap tho... but was still good