Lady GaGa RPG! Lady GaGa RPG!

It wasn't greatly animated

But I really liked it! It was surprising!

Zombie Rapture 3d Zombie Rapture 3d

Okay

It was okay, but I would prefer if the corridors were wider, and the graphics reminded me of old commodor games.

GlueFO 2.0 GlueFO 2.0

Okay-ish.

It was an okay game. Although it did get boring after a while.

The Red Guy Game 1.5 The Red Guy Game 1.5

Was not keen

I didn't really like this game, it was a bit boring..and repetitive..

I gave the graphics 1 because it they were quite dull.
I gave it a 1 for style because the style was boring.
I gave it a 1 for sound as it had the same music which kept repeating over and over.
0 for violence because there was no violence.
2 for interactivity because there wasn't much to interact with.
0 for humour because I did not find it in the slightest bit funny.

Improve it and I am sure you will get much better ratings..

Dark Cut Dark Cut

Awesome Game

I gave 5 for graphics because although the graphics were clear, they were not great... But it was still good.

5 for style..because it isn't very stylish.

3 for sound because it has the same music going over and over, and it can get a bit annoying

8 for violence because it was a bit gruesome

0 for humour because I didn't find it funny.

Therefore I gave you a 7.

Are you going to make another one like this?
Or a newer version of this with more levels.

If so I cannot wait, because the game is awesome.

Virtual Swear Bear Virtual Swear Bear

...ok...then...

u press the belly and all it says is the same thing thats pretty boring...

ZD Eve DressUp - Uncut ZD Eve DressUp - Uncut

well...

well erm yeah.. i never knew girls had such manly shoulders - and im a girl!!! hehe! she had muscles and everything do guyz really find manly woman turn ons? LOL anywayz nice backgrounds :)

Dress Up Dolly Doll Dress Up Dolly Doll

could of bin better

at the end u said cumtastic! why wud guyz find dat a turn on? they didnt even look anime/manga/hentai it jus looked like paper dolls but u had one sailor moon in it from my fave cartoon of all time! lol :)

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Lol WTF!

lol funny game man! can u please tell me tho where d fuk did dat blow fish from ma items come from? lol fuckin madness man! funny tho gotta giv u ur probs man...

Jack French #2 Jack French #2

janitor

as a mixed race girl living in south east london where a large population of the people are black i no wot black guys talk like - dis guy sounded like a nerdy white kid! ur games are good just fix the black guys talkin he is either a white nerd trapped in a black guys body or gay! either which not keen on the voice.

Johnnybdesign responds:

As a white guy living in NY where a large "population of the people" are black, I can tell you that this is representative of how they talk.
Moreover, the actor personnifying Matt is african-american... so your review really doesn't help anyone.